Apr 8, 2010

living spaces:coastal


paneling 
+ lucite legs 
+ woven blinds 
+ graphic rug 
= yum.

soft and soothing.
love me a good sisal rug.
mmmm....
i want to take a nap here.
lovely white welting on those soft blue chairs.
like the blue on the inside of the kitchen cabinets--
a great balance to all of the warm tones in the great room.
fun fabric on the sofa!

that wall color is killing me!
so perfect.
and i love the touches of orange on the pillows.
nice layered window treatment.
great linen slipcovers.
love the metallic garden stool.
how fun would it be to have all of those
paper lanterns in a room?
great framed maps.


i can't take my eyes off the greek key throw,
and i love all the white upholstery and
cow hide rugs.
i heart coffered ceilings.


back tomorrow with more living spaces!


2 comments:

  1. I'm filing away this entire post. For some reason I can only decorate in beach theme. I don't live very close to the beach. These spaces could live in a field and they'd still be perfect!

    ReplyDelete